Cavalry Digital is bringing back the much acclaimed Facebook and Google for CEOs and Senior Executives bootcamp.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE FOR CEOs AND SENIOR EXECUTIVES: THE REDUX
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017
9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM
SQUARE ONE, BONIFACIO TECHNOLOGY CENTER
31ST STREET, BGC
The workshop, which is a whole day affair, is designed for CEOs and Senior Executives who know that digital is crucial for their business, but would like a clearer understanding of the underlying marketing tools, taught in a simple and practical way.
Each session makes use of guided, hands-on learning without becoming too technical – ensuring that you learn enough of the basics to get literate in digital, while keeping sight of its impact to your bottomline.
You may read the recap of the previous workshop here. You may also checkout what previous participants have said after attending the bootcamp below:
“The talk about building a digital team was the most useful because as a manager/executive, this is the task that’s most likely to fall on us.”
Dr. Hayden Kho
R&D and Marketing Officer, Belo Medical Group
“Just good insight overall though I still feel some topics were not clear enough or tackled too fast but I think this is because there is so much data to process.”
“I learned to make Google Ads & Facebook camapaign. So much data. I need to read up & practice. But thank you, very good & in-depth session for a non millennial.”
Operations Manager, ECHOstore
“Very Informative! Especially for a digital immigrant! Also very patient! Thank you!”
Atty. Gianna Montinola
Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Far Eastern University
“I’m not a marketing person but the formula & computations is best. And the studies are also great.”
Head of Solutions, Design, Development & Deployment Department, Medilink
“While I cannot post an ad for my law firm and will not likely do so in the near future. The learning today is immense and useful for me. Please let me know if you have other seminars in the future.”
Atty. Leslie Anne Cruz
Senior Partner, Cesar C. Cruz And Partners Law Offices
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Presidents and CEOs who are leading a digital transformation initiative
- Small business owners who would like to launch their products or services online
- Chief Marketing Officers / Marketing Directors / Brand Directors
- Board directors wishing to assess the digital strategies & capabilities of their companies
- CFOs who would like to understand the ROI potential of digital
IN THIS ONE DAY WORKSHOP, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Google and Facebook actually work, and why they’re accounting for 80% of all digital advertising growth.
- The key principles CEOs and CMOs need to know about digital marketing.
- How advertising on Google works – across search, display, and video ads – through a guided, hands-on exercise where you’ll create your own Google search ads.
- How advertising on Facebook works – across multiple targeting tools and ad formats – through a guided, hands-on exercise where you’ll create your own Facebook ads.
- How to develop a digital strategy that’s unique to your business.
- How to assess the digital IQ of your team; determine what skills can be grown through training existing employees vs acquiring new talent.
- How to decide whether to build your own in-house digital team.
- The hard questions to ask your digital agencies.
WHAT MAKES THIS WORKSHOP DIFFERENT?
Closed-door: No press, no ad agencies, no one selling you services. This workshop is focused on one thing: your learning.
Case-based: We’re using stories of real Philippine companies to supplement each session, ensuring that you’re learning validated strategies that actually worked.
Hands-on: You’ll learn how to design and serve your own Google and Facebook ads. Trust us, it’s really easy! Each session uses guided learning, with coaches by your side, keeping sight of digital’s role in your business without becoming too technical.
Invitation-Only: We vet every single attendee to ensure you also get value from informal exchanges and conversations with other business leaders facing the same problems you do.
SPEND 1 DAY FOR ALL THE DIGITAL TOOLS YOU NEED
When: Friday, August 4, 9AM to 5:30PM
Where: SquareOne, Ground Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St, BGC
Workshop Fee: Php 25,000 per slot. Maximum of 4 slots per company.
- Full day workshop.
- Guided learning, with teaching assistants on standby.
- Complete presentations and work books for you to take home.
- Lunch and Coffee.
- Closed-Door networking post-event.